Saturday 31 December 2011

MY PICK - THE BEST OF 2011

Thank you very much for all the regulars for loving this blog. It's the last day of 2011 and I think I should make a summary of the year. They are all my favourites and I wish some of them are your favourite too. I got too many favourite windows so I list the top three of them.

My favourite Window Display:



My favourite store:

My favourite menswear designer:

My favourite womenswear designer:

My favourite graduate designer:

London gave me a lot in 2011. I can't believe how many amazing designers and independent stores I met in these 12 months. I would like to thank all the publications I work with for giving me a very great chance to explore the city and the industry. I wish to meet more talents in the coming year. See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...