Friday 6 January 2012

SELFRIDGES - BRIGHT YOUNG THINGS!!!! (WOMENSWEAR)


The Bright Young Things windows of Selfridges last year was my teacher for all those up-comers in London. I know it sounds silly but I didn't know Kirsty Ward, Shao Yen and Simone Rocha before I saw their windows. They are my favourites today and I am so glad to see some names that I know on the list of the windows!! (I am sure you can't see how excited I am when you only read this post). I grouped the talents very randomly last year and I don't really like it now. I group the talents into 3 categories this year - Womenswear, Menswear and Art. (Thanks Selfridges for the list) I know I am now the first or the only blogger to share these amazing windows but I am sure we share them because we love them all!! Today is the womenswear day!




The womenswear designers includ Sorcha O'Raghallaigh, Adam Andrascik, Maaten van der Horst, Alice Lee and MASC. I've seen Alice Lee's collection in the Vauxhall Fashion Scout Ones to Watch S/S 2012 and the head piece is always in my head. It's very great to see it closer in the window. I love the paper tearing concept of Adam Andrascik as well and the Hawaii patterns from Maaten van der Horst... Ah! I probably talk to much for the clothes. Check them out and I hope you will like them like me. Thank you for giving me excitement again before my boring school terms starts. Tomorrow will be my favourite menswears!!!






















To check more details about the Bright Young Things project and to shop the collections, please visit Selfridges website
To check all the windows and talents last year, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...