Wednesday 15 February 2012

BRIGHT YOUNG THINGS EVENTS


I am sure every visitors passing Selfridges would love their latest Bright Young Things windows. They held some events for giving a great chance to meet the designers last year and I met Craig Lawrence in his hand-knitting event.

This year Selfridges gives a space for the designers to meet their followers again. I missed the Sorcha O'Raghallaigh's head piece workshop yesterday but I think I will join the Alex Mattson's digital printing workshop today at 6:00-8:00pm. You may not be interested in printing but check the following calendar of the coming events and you may find some interesting.

Thursday 16 Feb 2012 6pm – 8pm
MASC: Conversation with Grazia Daily
3rd Central on 3

Friday 17 Feb 2012 2pm – 4pm
WILLIAM RICHARD GREEN: DJ set
Men’s Contemporary on 1

Saturday 18 Feb 2012 2pm – 4pm
ADAM ANDRASCIK: Textile Technique
3rd Central on 3

Sunday 19 Feb 2012 2pm – 4pm
T. LIPOP: Paper Tailoring
Men’s Contemporary on 1

I wish to join T. Lipop's session. I wish it's about paper craft.
Oh! and London Fashion Week is coming again. I look forward to meeting some new names :)

To check the Bright Young Things windows again, please click here (for menswear designers) or here (for womenswear designers).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...