Friday 14 October 2011

JOSEPH BY GARY CARD AT FULHAM ROAD (IN PROGRESS)







(Photos above are taken yesterday)
















I am sure you know I am a fan of Gary Card if you are a regular of this blog.
He is recently doing a set-up for Joseph store at Fulham Road.
My friend told me he saw those amazing drawings and he showed me the photos and I thought they are Gary's work.
I went back to the store today and he was drawing there!!
It was so nice to talk to him again and it's a great experience to see the process of the drawings.
The set-up will be at the store for a month so DON'T MISS THE CHANCE for seeing this lovely work!
I will go back and take a photo of the finished version so don't worry for the people who live outside  the U.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...