Saturday 15 October 2011

WOOYOUNGMI - MY COAT MY GIFT AT SELFRIDGES


I can still remember the first time I met Wooyoungmi in Hong Kong Harvey Nichols. It was my second job in my life and my first interview with fashion designer. I really like her menswear in the minimal and clean elements with twists. They will be my wardrobe few years later when I become a professional businessman. I just found they are doing a collaboration with Selfridges and 6 cool men for charity! The 6 cool men are Gary Card, Jordan Askill, David Hellqvist (Dazed's editor), Reece Crisp and Steve Salter (Style Salvage). They create the classic No.51 coat in 6 different styles for Wooyoungmi's "My Coat My Gift" project and they are all going to be in auction. The amount will be donated to Art Against Knives. the one designed by Jordan Askill is my favourite and sure I love Gary's one as well. The auction will run between 28/10 and 3/11 on Twitter.




(Event photos from Wooyoungmi)

To know more about Wooyoungmi, the auction and the project, please visit their website
To know more about Art Against Knives, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...