Monday 9 January 2012

SELFRIDGES - WORDS WORDS WORDS










Beside the Bright Young Things (this is what all my friends keep talking about), Selfridges is also having a special project, Words Words Words. It's all about letters and typefaces. If you checked my school work in Hong Kong you would know how much I like copying words. As always, I love the concept store on the ground floor most and you probably can find your own name there in different products. I founds something funny there, the "Designers I met and like" notebook. There are more titles like photographers, artists and even Royal. I think I need one for writing my lovely moment with the amazing designers I met. You can find Tatty Devine, the well-known perspex jewellery brand, in the concept store for tailoring name necklaces and special collection as well.  

To know more about the Words Words Words project, please visit Selfridges website
To know more about Tatty Devine, please visit their website


And just in case you didn't see my work before, this is a flag I made for my second year project in my Hong Kong course. It looks awful but I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...