Monday 9 January 2012

SELFRIDGES - BRIGHT YOUNG THINGS!!! (ARTIST)


Ok the final part of the Bright Young Things is the artistic part. Selfridges found Becky Sloan (propmaker), Tinker & Tailor (interior designers), Nuha Razik (photographer), Jack Coleman (coffee roaster), Archie McLeish (graphic illustrtor and product designer) and a group of UAL graduates to take care of the non-clothing part. I was so surprised to see a coffee roaster, Jack in the window which is a totally new category. I think I love the UAL one most in this session because of the paper craft stuffs again but I also love the Nuha Razik the light and shadow concept as well.



















I don't remember if I mentioned the pop-up store of the menswear and womenswear designers on 1/F and 3/F but please go and check those collection if you are in London!


To check more details about the Bright Young Things project and to shop the collections, please visit Selfridges website
To check all the windows and talents last year, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...