Saturday 13 August 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JY!!!

I totally forgot it was my blog's birthday few days ago!!!
Thanks every editor for giving me a chance to explore the city and get lost!
I am still having my summer holiday in Hong Kong but I can't wait to go back to London for new window displays!!!!!
I've tried very hard to take some photos of the Hong Kong windows but the staffs just didn't let me do it.
How sad it is if you have an amazing display but you just don't want to share!!

Happy Birthday to JY!
Finally I would like to thank every regular visitors and my friends who showed my blog to their friends.
You are the best!

I just found these baby tree frogs in my garden last week.
They are so cute aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...