Monday 20 June 2011

YOHJI YAMAMOTO AT WORK IN FASHION SPACE GALLERY


I hope you've been to the Yohji Yamamoto exhibition in V&A to see and touch those stunning pieces. As a fashion student, I feel so great that my school got a Gallery for interesting exhibitions. Fashion Space Gallery is located in London College of Fashion's John Princes Street campus. There is an exhibition named "Yohji Yamamoto at Work" happening. The area is not very big but there are lots of things to see. From backstage photos, casting sheets, fabric samples to even Yamamoto's inspiration are all exhibits. I feel like I am peeping Yamamoto's daily life when I was there.







For me, it's a part 2 of the V&A exhibition and you can come to the Fashion Space Gallery after visiting the V&A one. You may find out some little secrets of Yamamoto San.

Yohji Yamamoto At Work
10/6/2011 - 06/08/2011

Fashion Space Gallery
London College of Fashion
20 John Princes Street
W1G 0BJ


To know more about the Yamamoto's exhibition in V&A, please click here
To know more about the Fashion Space Gallery, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...