Monday 2 September 2013

INDEPENDENT STORE TOUR IN HONG KONG


As you know, I am having a short break in Hong Kong. I get bored of just staying at home and not being productive, so I had a window shopping tour from Sheung Wan to Causeway Bay. Starting with some tableware stores, I went through vintage stores, and ended with select stores and boutiques. I did found some interesting ones and there they are.

Konzepp, a concept store providing wide range of accessories and lifestyle products (and a bit of fashion). They stock Matthew Miller X Oliver Sweeney!!!!


Select 18 is a vintage store and my favourite part of it is the glasses archive. I nearly bought all the round shape glasses there (but i held my breath and went away at the end.)



I would describe Mushroom as a HK version of Liberty 4/F. There store is full of home decorations and  accessories. Their selection is better than Liberty to be honest!




I dont think I have to introduce Shine. They are a very great select store in HK and China. I finally spotted some London's names here at the end of my tour! WOHO!


Special thanks to my tour guide Augustine Wong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...