Wednesday 17 July 2013

LOOK AT ME! - MY GRADUATION!!


I think I haven't posted any outfit shots here for a very long time as I don't really want to be a styling blogger. I love wearing my clothes but don't want to do it like a show to everyone and name every piece of item on my body. It's my graduation today and all my friends love my outfits so I think I should share the joy to all of you who always gives me support.


I was with my favourite designers and I think I was the fanciest guy in the hall today (Yea, someone with a shitty marks and always looks weird). The mini me was made by my best friend from Hong Kong.

Suit from Matthew Miller
D2C Shirt from Matthew Miller
Bow Tie from Lanvin 
Crystal Boots from J.W. Anderson
Backpack from Nicomede Talavera X Eastpak


Me and my colleague Nathan.


And last but not least, a silly me and 2 of my amazing designer friends Olivia Su and Octo Cheung!

ALL THE BEST EVERYONE!!!
I can't wait to start a new chapter of my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...