Monday 13 May 2013

ME IN PRESS - MATTHEW MILLER STUDIO VISIT FOR MR STYLE S/S 2013 ISSUE




As you know Matthew Miller is one of my favourite menswear designers and I always want to share his amazing ideas to the world that still hasn't heard of him. I had a great opportunity for a feature of emerging designers for the seasonal magazine under MRRM HK. I thought of Matthew when I first got the email from the editor and we made this interview happened.

The interview is very special to me since I usually discover a designer, write about him/her, interview him/her, then become their (loyal) customer. However I am already a Matthew Miller boy before really writing about his collection.I spent almost 2 hours in the studio talking about almost everything about him and his brand. I believe it's one of my best interview experience in the career as I just felt like talking to a friend that we could share different perspective from ourselves (I don't know if he had the same feeling though! HA!) 

I look forward to my next studio visit! (Get a copy if you are in HK as there are totally five designers in 5 different fashion capitals under the feature!)

Special thanks my dear Jiro H for being with us and be the little photographer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...