Thursday 14 February 2013

MY PICK - NICOMEDE TALAVERA X EASTPAK SS2013


I just finished my last exam last week and my course is actually done. I can't believe how much London has been giving me and how much I have grown during this 3 years. I hope you still remember Nicomede Talavera, one of the CSM graduates I interviewed 2 years ago in my first graduate introduction job for a Chinese website. He was my favourite in that issue. I was actually reading the last interview before writing this and YES, "Nicomede is a star"(it's what I wrote 2 years ago and I still believe it). I felt really great to meet him in person at the Selfridges launch and we finally became friends. Having the honor to wear his BA graduate collection is one of the statement of my fashion career! I always keep my eyes on Nicomede's designs and kept telling myself to be patient for his new collection. 2 years has passed and he is graduating in a month. Before sharing his new collection I am very excited to share his new collaboration with Eastpak.



You can never understand how excited I am when I first saw this collection. Just like the last collection, I love the holdall most but I would also love to get all the clutches and specially the white leather document case. Colour-blocking, leather, silver... please don't ask me which is my favourite element of the collection as I got too many. If you were not in London and missed out the previous collection, you better mark down the launching day of this collection - 15/3/2013. Oki-ni and Opening Ceremony and Selfridges are the new stockists for the collection.












Nicomede will show his MA collection in the CSM press show this Friday. I am sure you will see me queuing outside and begging for going in outside the venue. 

To know more about Nicomede, please visit his website


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...