Friday 8 February 2013

LET'S GET LOST - THE EVOLUTION OF LULA BY GARY CARD


If Gary Card have his own fans club, I think I will be one of the oldest members in the club. Start following him since 2008, I try to visit every work he does - the Levis installation, Joseph's window, Topman swim shorts and even the amazing LN-CC. After a short break from the JW Anderson small world he created, I have resumed my Gary's journey with the latest exhibition.




















The exhibition is held by Fashion Illustration Gallery and fashion designer Osman Yousefzada in his new studio in Waterloo. The exhibition ends this Sunday so make your appointment through info@fashionillustrationgallery.com otherwise you will be too late for it.

To know more about Fashion Illustration Gallery, please visit their website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...