Saturday 19 January 2013

MY PICK - JOYCE BY ROMEO GIGLI SS2013


Meeting Mr Romeo Gigli in Hong Kong was one of the nest moment of my 2012. I just got the lookbook of latest collection which shot in Italy few months ago. Inviting 14 up-coming icons for the shoot, the lookbook really shows how diverse the collection can be and I really like the pastel tone of background. I have to say I love all the menswear pieces specially the blue patterned suit. I think the lace connects the whole range but Romeo also liberates the collection with colours and individuality. I can't love the romance that the new collection brings me more!! 

To know more about the collection, please visit Joyce's website

P.S. Please get me the black sheer jacket if you are in HK!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...