Tuesday 25 September 2012

ROYAL COLLEGE OF ART FOR ESPRIT AT REGENT STREET







There are too many collaboration happening between those high-street brands but I was super surprised when I as this new Esprit X RCA collaboration. I worked for them as a part-time when I was 19 but never want to wear their clothes. I hated my uniform and even most of the clothes I faced everyday. This collaboration drew my attention in London last year and made me visit the store again since 2008. The pieces are not super edgy but I am sure they are totally a new start for Esprit for getting back the young customers. I really like the illustrations on the advertisement as well. I've never seen Esprit in this funky style! Can I buy one of the mask please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...