Friday 16 March 2012

SELFRIDGES - THE FILM PROJECT


I was very busy when Selfridges launched their new area, the women's designer galleries but I finally got a chance to visit it today. Besides creating a special theme for the window displays, Selfridges invited 7 designers to create special videos for them. The Film Project is being held at the Old Selfridges Hotel at the moment and I don't think many people know it.














Simple fact: different rooms for each film, the Rick Owens' book mountains set-up is my favourite but Ann Demeulemeester's bedroom is so cosy to stay. I love the Alexander McQueen's film about their S/S 2012 details most.

Experience it yourself before 25/3!

To watch the films at home, please visit the Film Project website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...