Tuesday 6 December 2011

I SHOP THERE, I READ THERE & I HAVE GOOD MUSIC THERE


If you read through my first interview with LN-CC, I am sure you know music is a very big component of them. besides the iconic interior design, they got a very special music system in the library and that is the reason I always love to visit the store for reading and listening to music (plus buying nice clothes) there. It's like the sound first goes through from the top to the bottom and keeps reflecting to everywhere. I don't really know how to describe it by typing but I am sure you will understand what I felt when you try. 


They just created a "Mixes" page under their music session to share the music they play in store and also in the club space during special events. They will give me a mood of the store if you are an overseas fan or never visited the store in person. (You are welcome to download them as well!!)



The page will be update weekly for more lovely music.
To know more about LN-CC and their music mixes, please visit their website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...