Monday 24 October 2011

NICOMEDE TALAVERA X EASTPAK IN SELFRIDGES


London is really a special city for me. I keep meeting cool people after I come here and I hope you remember Nicomede Talavera, a menswear designer who just finished his CSM BA course. I really love sharing his clothes to my friends after the interview I did and I usually get positive response. His show piece bags collaboration with Eastpak is what I always want to get after I saw it in June since I know I can't afford those one-off pieces from graduates (I wish I could :D). I just can't imagine I can buy those lovely bags in Selfridges and meet Nicomede in person!







This limited collaboration includes 4 styles - Black Padded Pak'r, White Backpack, Grey Duffle Bag and White Holdall. They are all mixing up with different materials including washes leather, nylon and polyester. I love the way Nicomede try to hide the zippers and pockets in seams and flaps and the clean and minimal shapes just make the bags more wearable and easy to match with different outfits! My personal favourite are the holdall and the duffle bag and I actually got them for school and travel! The attached pony leather wallets are also one of the reasons I love the collection. The collection is also a part of Selfridges' "White Christmas" theme so I hope to see them in the windows very soon!




The collection is now available at Selfridges London store and also online
Let me know if you want to get them if you are not based in the U.K.
I may do special order for friends :D
Meeting Nicomede is a totally amazing moment and I love talkative people!!
Do go to the store and check the collection on the lower ground floor and you may see Nicomede there!

To know more about Nicomede, please click his website
(Special Thanks Jack Cassidy!!)




My school look with Nicomede Talavera X Eastpak (with my flatmates so-so photography skills).
Shirt from Vivienne Westwood Gold Label
T-shirt from Cassette Playa
Shoes from Dr Martens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...