Saturday 17 September 2011

VICTORINOX AT BOND STREET - CHRISTOPHER RAEBURN FOR VICTORINOX COLLABORATION






Yea I know I am late again.
It was the fashion night out last week and it's over.
But I mean the collection is great and why don't you go to the store and check them out?
The collaboration of Christopher Raeburn and Victorinox is cute!
Christopher Raeburn is an up-coming London based designer known for creating sustainable fashion and Victorinox is the classic Swiss army knife company.
I always love the patterns on the windbreaker from Christopher but don't have a chance to get one (I don't wear windbreaker because of the sound when moving!!).

I've never thought about these 2 brands would collaborate.

The collection is named " REMADE IN SWITZERLAND" and they are only 100 pieces of each style.
Go to the store to feel them or you can visit oki-ni for the collection.
Click here if you want to know more about the process of building this collection and the story between Christopher and Victorinox.


AND it's the LONDON FASHION WEEK!!
I will be around so please say hi if you know who am I.
(reports will be uploaded very soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...