Thursday 25 November 2010

LET'S GET LOST - INSILVA BY ADA ZANDITON AT BEYOND THE VALLEY

I think it's not my first time to say "I love Beyond the Valley very much!" after I own this blog.
I love the way they hold different events every month in their Gallery and everyone is great!
Still remember the Henry Holland X Roxy Heart Pop-up store last month?
They just held an opening party of fashion designer, Ada Zanditon's illustration exhibition.

I know Ada is a British fashion designer who graduated from London College of Fashion and she is an eco-friendly designer but I don't know she do illustration as well.It's my first time to see her illustration.

As usual, the store was crowded with many visitors
A picture tells a thousand words:



I feel so sorry that I was not feeling well tonight so I just stayed there for a while.
However Ada's works are amazing and I really wanna get those necklaces.

I really don't know how to call a person who have many fabulous skills.
NEW DESIGNERS ROCK!!!

Don't miss the chance to see those incredible works.
Click here if you want to know more about Ada Zanditon
Click here if you don't know Beyond the Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...